Noble & Savage Tea - Cool Summer Spice
This Cool Summer Spice Tea by Noble & Savage layered blend creates a refreshing, full bodied aroma that can be enjoyed hot or cold. The rooibos and nanamint base give aroma and a minty hit, while the anise, ginger, coriander, pepper and cinnamon warm the drink and fill the palate. Finishing with a hint of lemongrass and wild thyme, this is a truly invigorating and complex blend, refreshing and soothing.
Energise and recharge with a cold brew, yielding a powerful freshness and bringing out the mint with herbal tones in the background. Or you can relax and warm up with a hot brew which brings out the ginger, cinnamon and anise spices. Whichever way you brew it, you will get a unique and soothing caffeine-free blend.
- 1 slightly heaped tsp per 250mls
- Fresh boiled water at 100°c
- Steep for 5 minutes
- Enjoy clear or with honey
- Dissolve 1 tsp sugar per 250mls water
- Add 2 tsp of tea per 250mls
- Leave in fridge to steep for 8 hours
- Strain and serve over ice