Six Barrel Soda Syrups
AVAILABLE IN NZ ONLY
Six Barrel Soda syrups are made in a Wellington kitchen the old fashioned way from real ingredients. The colours and flavours come from natural ingredients and are sweetened with fair-trade organic cane sugar. Mix them with liquor, soda or sparkling water.
Directions: Mix 1 part syrup to 5 parts soda or sparkling water.
- CHERRY & POMEGRANATE - real cherries and pomegranate molasses for a sweet tartness, orange blossom water for floral notes. Try with a wedge of lime.
- CELERY TONIC - has the spice of lightly pressed celery see and ginger, and the crispness of cucumber, green apple and fresh celery. Try with a slice of cucumber or with light spirits
- RASPBERRY & LEMON - a classic pink lemonade. Real raspberries for a tart berry flavour and pink hue, and fresh meyer lemon zest and juice for a refreshing citrus backbone. Try with a slice of lemon or with light spirits or italian aperitifs.
- COLA SIX - original spiced style cola. Real kola nut for bitterness and an earthiness, vanilla, cinnamon and star anise for floral spice, lemon and orange peel for citrus, caramelised organic cane sugar and molasses for the smoky sweetness. Try with a wedge of lime or dark spirits.
- LIME - real NZ grown limes for their zest and giving a refreshing citrus backbone. Try with mint or in drinks with light spirits.
- GINGER ALE - fresh ginger root for spice and a full gingery flavour, a little black pepper for heat and organic cane sugar for a rich natural sweetness. Try it with a wedge of lime or in gin, rum, vodka or American whiskey drinks.
- CREAMING SODA - caramelised organic cane sugar for a smoky sweetness, squeezed fresh meyer lemon juice for a refreshing citrus backbone and Heilala vanilla for a real vanilla flavour. Try it with a sprig of mint or a slice of lemon.
- SARSAPARILLA - a classic root beer. Sarsaparilla root, star anise and juniper berries for floral and licorice notes, ginger for spice and caramelised sugar and molasses for the smoky sweetness. Try it with a wedge of lime or dark spirits.
- LEMONADE - Classic lemonade, closer in flavour to a proper lemon squash than a big brand 'lemonade'. Fresh Meyer lemon zest and juice for a refreshing citrus backbone. Try with a slice of lemon, mint or with light spirits.
MANDARIN, HONEY & THYME - Fresh squeezed mandarin juice for a sweet citrus flavour, honey for herbal sweetness and thyme for a woody taste and aroma. Try it with a slice of lemon or in with gin, campari or both
AVAILABLE IN NZ ONLY