If you're taking a short stroll or enjoying a long stretch this Insulated Drink Bottle in BBQ Charcoal by Project PARGO keeps your drinks how you intended; ice cold or steaming hot. Slim & slender it conveniently fits in the cupholder and your young ones hands. Bring this hydration station with you, anywhere and everywhere. Designed to impress and built to outlast.
- Up to 24 hours cold & 12 hours hot
- Zero condensation - hot or cold, you'll never feel what's inside
- Wide mouth
- Easy fill & easy clean - no funky smells
- Designed to fit in most cup holders
- PARGO ultra coat ™ A pleasure to hold, scratch-resistant, matte finish
- Pro-Grade double wall 18/8 stainless steel, no taste transfer
- BPA & toxic free
Pargo - Spanish for Red Snapper, an epic one that the Project PARGO team speared in El Salvador with village locals some time ago. When enjoying a meal of Pargo together, the team noticed that none of the locals drank any water, not because they didn't want to but because the water made them sick and bottled water is too expensive to buy. In an effort to give communities in need a chance at a better future, every PARGO sold helps a person in need gain access to clean water.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.