The Audo Salt & Pepper Grinders by Norm Architects / Menu are a two-piece set, each fitted with a powerful ceramic mill that makes light work of grinding a wide range of spices. Shaped as bottles that sit comfortably in the hand, the Ash, Carbon & Beech set is a calming neutral that works within any kitchen design scheme.
Easy to operate, fill and clean, the upright design ensures surfaces remain free from mess. This ceramic grinder system mills salt and pepper as well as large spices. Adjust coarseness by turning the knob.
Materials: Plastic, silicone, ceramic grinder and beechwood
Size: 8cmø x 20.5cmh
Care: Avoid placing bottle grinders near a heat source as this may cause the surface texture to show early signs of wear. Avoid using over a steaming stovetop to avoid dampness in the mechanics. Wipe with a soft dry cloth. For stains use a light dishwashing soap on a wet cloth. Do not use any cleaners with chemicals, solvents, or harsh abrasives. To avoid any screeching sounds whilst grinding please always make sure that the grinder is properly cleaned (using warm water) and dried properly before pouring new salt/pepper in.
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.