100% Organic Cotton terry Roman pool towel in a beautiful new colourway Cedar & Sand by BAINA. Luxuriously soft, this playful towel in checkerboard print, synonymous with the Baina brand features a reversible colourway. The rich Cedar checkerboard contrasting against the Sand makes a statement in any bathroom or on any beach. Can also be used as a bath sheet.
Size: 90cm x 170cm | 600gsm
Care: Wash before first use. Baina has designed with longevity in mind, care instructions have been created to ensure your Organic Towels will last while providing you with maximum absorbency and softness. We have also taken into consideration the impact caring for your towels has on the environment which is why we suggest selecting economical wash cycles, choose natural detergents, and avoid any chemical additives.
BAINA is an Antipodean brand of curated towelling founded by Bailey Meredith and Anna Fahey. Their contemporary, organic cotton towels celebrate the daily bathing ritual, softening into the moments that begin and end the day. Committed to creating timeless collections, Baina takes a mindful approach to craftsmanship and materiality. Made in Portugal, with GOTS certified organic cotton and produced with one of Europe’s most established mills to develop a considered offering.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.