The tender scent of sweet earth; Ode Natural Perfume Oil by Ayu is a warming symphony rich in amber, sandalwood and medicinal saffron blossoms. Enlightened with a delicate offering of rose petals - this tridoshic blend imbues a burst of softness while balanced with deep, grounding notes from woods and resin. A traditional Ayurvedic remedy to energise the chakras, especially in matters of the heart.
A Tridoshic scent that is harmonising to all energies.
Woody, oriental & resinous. Soothing, calming & nourishing. Balancing to the Vata & Pitta dosha.
Ayu scents are hand-blended in a base of the finest ingredients, including Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Fragrance, Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum Vulgare), Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Australian Sandalwood oil (Santalum Spicatum) *All Natural
Inspired by the study of the revered Vedic scripts, Ayu was born from a belief that intention imbues the soul of a scent. Sourced globally and hand blended locally, Ayu's scented oils are made and measured with the ancient art of perfume, combined with the knowledge of balancing the mind, body, and spirit.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.