Soothe, soften and moisturise dry, dehydrated, or cracked skin on your hands and cuticles with this beautiful vanilla & orange peel scented, non-greasy hand cream by botanical beauty skincare brand, Grown Alchemist, featuring a powerful blend of botanical extracts and rich antioxidants that help repair and nourish your skin.
Grape seed, wheat germ and rosehip oil, rich in free radical-fighting antioxidants, leave skin looking radiant. Cold-pressed orange peel oil contains powerful antioxidants that leave skin looking supple and toned. Rosehip and camellia seed oil work to improve skin hydration, while also helping repair the appearance of skin damaged by oxidative stress, noticeably increasing smoothness. Polysaccharides from aloe vera help the skin appear de-stressed and soothed. Vanillin from vanilla provides uplifting and calming aromatic properties, while flavonoids and omega 3 and 6, from sea buckthorn berry, visibly improve skin elasticity and softness.
Formulated with 100% natural, clean, vegan, cruelty-free ingredients.
Directions: Apply to clean skin and gently massage in until absorbed. Excellent for rough skin, cuticles and nails.
Available in NZ & Aus only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.