Bennetto delicious Peruvian dark chocolate with a flavour progression that starts with the pure orange oil, leads to the sweet orange zest and finishes with a hit of chilli. No added soy, gluten or dairy. Certified Vegan through The Vegan Society and Coeliac Society NZ approved.
Bennetto Natural Foods Company was founded by Lucy Bennetto in 2010, a real food lover and inspiration behind everything they do. From the kitchen benchtop, Lucy then started refining chocolate using an Indian spice grinder. Many experiments later Lucy continues to develop new chocolate recipes. The majority of Bennetto chocolate products are hand made by Lucy and her team in Christchurch, and recently she has partnered with a Swiss manufacturer to co-produce the 100g bars. The majority of cocoa is now sourced from Acopagro, a Fairtrade cooperative at the base of the Amazon Jungle in Peru.
Made in Switzerland
Size: 100g bar
Ingredients: Cocoa beans, raw cane sugar, candied orange peel (sugar, glucose syrup, orange peel), cocoa butter, orange oil, natural chilli flavour, Madagascar vanilla beans.
Made in a facility that also handles milk, hazelnuts, almonds and soy.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.