Handmade in Aotearoa NZ, the tapered cut design of these Soap Keepers in Rimu wood helps to prolong the life of your daily bar products and support zero-waste living. The keeper is perfect for storing soap in the bathroom or kitchen, with ample drainage to keep it moisture-free.
Material: Made from reclaimed New Zealand Rimu. Sealed with natural Tung oil.
Size: 11.5cm x 10cm x 2cm
Care: Leave me to dry in the sunshine or fresh air. Brush and rinse off soap residue when needed.
Daily Good are two friends based in Wellington who are passionate about sustainability, reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill. They are creatives and makers, who believe good products don't have to cost the earth. All materials used are proudly sustainably sourced, salvaged materials.
Made in New Zealand
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.