Available for Pre-Order. Current ETA late July. Please order separately to in-stock items to split delivery.
The Arnold Circus Stool was designed by Martino Gamper, a famed Italian designer based in London, as part of a regeneration project. The rotation moulded polyethene plastic stools are used for all annual events held at Arnold Circus which include picnics, brass band concerts and board game tournaments.
A new generation of Martino's Circus Stool, made in New Zealand for the first time. We are excited to add Martino's brand new Arnoldino Stool to the range. This 2018 update is proudly made in New Zealand. The smaller proportions of the Arnoldino are perfect for children to sit on, as well as for storage or side tables in any living space. The design is still as light and versatile and is now available in these muted 'Southern Hemisphere' colours as well as bright tones - perfect for kids rooms!
Made in New Zealand from 100% recyclable polyethene plastic. UV and outdoor safe.
Size: 380mm base x 310mm high x 280mm seat
Due to the rotation moulding process used, slight surface imperfections may be evident.
Gift wrapping is not available for this product
Available in NZ & AUS only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $35
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.