The Gesso Tetto Vase by Goodwin Ceramics features a white matt glaze over a carved surface. This style is reminiscent of kurinuki, a technique originating in Japan.
Carved by hand, each piece is unique. Every piece is lovingly made and while we strive for consistency, variations do occur.
Material: Waikato Buff stoneware clay.
Size: 5.5cm x 14cmh approx
Handcrafted in Aotearoa
Goodwin Ceramics creates functional and ornamental pieces with a focus on form and texture. They are created using both wheel-throwing and hand-building techniques and are intended for everyday use. Goodwin celebrates the unique, letting the quality and variations of the clay show through producing a contemporary take on classical forms.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.