The Etel wrap dress in black grid by fashion-forward, sustainable New Zealand clothing label, Kowtow. A short sleeve wrap dress in cotton poplin. The sleeve has a gathered head and cuff, giving a voluminous shape. The dress is fitted through the bust and waist, falling into a soft A-line shape, and further accentuated with pleating across the back. The crossover fabric is fastened with a tie, held in place with a side split.
Material: 100% certified organic cotton shirting.
Size: Designed for a relaxed fit. For best fit, buy your true size based on the size guide, or size down one for a closer fit. All measurements are in centimetres. Our model Lily-Juno is wearing a Kowtow size L.
Designed in Wellington, NZ, Kowtow is a conscious label with a strong design philosophy and an innate sense of comfort. All Kowtow garments are certified by non-profit internationally-recognised organisations supporting organic and fair trade practices in India.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $35
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.