Rice Road puzzle by Lettuce in collaboration with the Susan Badcock Gallery featuring stunning artwork by John Badcock. John's artwork is identifiable by his heavily applied and beautifully sculptured use of rich oil paint in this quintessential en plein air landscape of Woodbury, South Canterbury. These rich textural paintings illustrate the skill of John’s ability to form fields of grasses and seeding flowers, stunning portraiture and awe-inspiring mountain scenes from paint that is almost “falling off the canvas”.
John has been a professional landscape and portraiture artist in South Canterbury working for more than four decades. His work is showcased at Susan Badcock Gallery in Geraldine.
Material: The cardboard for the puzzles and boxes are a mixture of recycled and sustainably grown timber. All inks used are soy based ink. Puzzle pieces come in a fabric bag inside the box.
1000 piece puzzle.
Finished puzzle: 68cm x 48cm
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.