The Arnold Circus Stool was designed by Martino Gamper, a famed Italian designer based in London, as part of a regeneration project. The rotation moulded polyethene plastic stools are used for all annual events held at Arnold Circus which include picnics, brass band concerts and board game tournaments.
A new generation of Martino's Circus Stool, made in New Zealand for the first time. This new mould is slightly larger than its predecessor, with a roomier seating area on the top and a more robust edge.
Made in NZ from 100% recyclable polyethene plastic. UV and outdoor safe.
Size: 458mm base x 450mm high x 340mm seat x 2.2kg
Due to the rotation moulding process used, slight surface imperfections may be evident.
Gift wrapping is not available for this product
Available in NZ & AUS only
*Oversized item. See delivery rates below.
NZ CHRISTMAS ORDERING RECOMMENDATION
- Upper North Island - 19 Dec
- Lower North Island - 18 Dec
- South Island - 18 Dec
- Rural Delivery - add two days
These dates are recommendations only. We are dispatching orders daily up until 23 December, but pre-Xmas delivery can't be guaranteed.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.