The Arnold Circus Stool was designed by Martino Gamper, a famed Italian designer based in London, as part of a regeneration project. The rotation moulded polyethene plastic stools are used for all annual events held at Arnold Circus which include picnics, brass band concerts and board game tournaments.
A new generation of Martino's Circus Stool, made in New Zealand for the first time. This new mould is slightly larger than its predecessor, with a roomier seating area on the top and a more robust edge.
Made in NZ from 100% recyclable polyethene plastic. UV and outdoor safe.
Size: 46cm base x 34cm seat x 45cm high | 2.2kg
Due to the rotation moulding process used, surface imperfections are normal.
Gift wrapping is not available for this product
*Oversized item. See delivery rates below.
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.