The cutest Felt Spring Onion from Muskhane. Alone or combined with the other felted fruits and veggies, it will bring happiness to young and old ones alike.
Play with your children by identifying the items of the vegetable garden and by creating small bowls of fruit according to the season.
Material: 100% felted wool. A Fair-trade product - handmade in Nepal.
Size: approx 18cm x 4cm. Because of the handmade nature of this product, the size will vary.
Care: Spot clean with a damp sponge and soap, or with a textile stain remover. Do not machine wash.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.