The Baker Knife by Nuz is the only bread knife you'll need. Designed with a serrated edge for neatly slicing through crusty sourdoughs and soft brioche alike.
The No. 4 knife is made from Swedish carbon steel, produced from recycled saw blades. The handle is crafted from sustainably sourced American Ash wood. Three brass rivets hold together the blade and the handle producing a simple design to suit any kitchen. Individually crafted and guaranteed against faulty craftsmanship.
Care: Carbon steel knives have higher wear resistance, greater strength and a better edge-holding ability compared with stainless steel. Your carbon steel knife will develop a patina with use but does need to be kept dry to prevent rust. We recommend a quick handwash and dry as soon as you've finished using the knife.
Nůž (pronounced Nou-ge) was founded in 2019, but its roots go much deeper. Founder Madison Baker has knife-making in her DNA – back in 1983, her father started the knife brand Svord. Nowadays, each Nuz knife is individually hand-crafted in Waiuku, NZ at the Svord workshop which has created a special element of a long history of kiwi ingenuity that this brand embodies.
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.