Fitted at the waist, the Atelier Pant by sustainable New Zealand clothing label, Kowtow echoes styles of seasons past. The mid-weight earth denim is highlighted with contrasting white stitching, a favoured Kowtow motif. The shape of the leg is wide and straight, giving a utilitarian feel to the trouser. The waistband is given extra attention with a removable belt.
Material: 100% certified organic 11oz denim cotton
Size: Designed for a relaxed fit. For best fit buy your true size based on the size guide or size down one for a closer fit.
Model Franny is wearing a size XS.
Designed in Wellington, B-Corp-certified brand Kowtow is a conscious label with a strong design philosophy and an innate sense of comfort. All Kowtow garments are certified by non-profit internationally-recognised organisations supporting organic and fair trade practices in India.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.