The Anni tea towel combines hues of willow, spirulina and straw to bring a playful palette to your kitchen. The nostalgic plaid pattern was designed in New Zealand by the Città in-house textile designers Imogen Tunnicliffe and Sophie Clapson.
This generously sized tea towel is highly absorbent, made from a linen and cotton blend.
Material: 78% Cotton. 22% Linen.
Size: 55cm x 75cm
Care: Warm machine wash. Tumble dry on low.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.