Hot Wood-fired Chilli Sauce by Uncle Dunkle, made in Whitianga on the Coromandel Peninsula, NZ. This sauce is slow-cooked and smoked in a wood oven with NZ tea tree wood. Chuck a bit on top of your favourite dishes or something new for a flavourful and spicy kick!
Uncle Dunkle’s Wood-Fired Chilli Sauces are inspired by the superior quality of cooking ability that the wood oven provides. Powered by NZ Tea Tree and driven by a wood oven, a cooking tool with an ancient design which goes back thousands of years. Slow-cooked and smoked in an intricate three-day process, the result is a complex authentic flavour profile that is truly unique. Suitable to an amazing variety of applications, Uncle Dunkle’s sauces are a great addition to anyone’s kitchen.
Refrigerate after opening
Available in NZ only
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.