At Paper Plane, we are all very passionate about every conceivable aspect of design. As a small but quickly growing business, we wear many hats, regardless of our key roles. We work hard but don’t take anything too seriously (except presentation and taking extra good care of our customers. That’s serious stuff).
POSITION: Retail Sales Associate – Full Time / Permanent
Start date: approx. late July / early August
We are looking for an effortless match with the Paper Plane ethos – someone who is genuinely passionate about design, presentation and people. If you are a professional and engaging individual who thrives in a retail sales environment, we want to hear from you!
Note: there is potential for this role to evolve into Retail Management.
- Customer service and sales
- Building and maintaining strong ongoing customer relationships
- Processing sales, laybuys and returns via Point of Sale system
- Shop presentation maintained to a high standard
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge
- Management of customer database
- Processing of incoming stock
- Administrative and project assistance
- Gift wrapping
- Light cleaning duties
- Retail customer service and sales experience
- Confident with Apple OS
- Confident with web-based applications
- Confident with Microsoft Office (word and excel)
- Tidy hand writing
- Able to work weekends / flexible schedule
- Impeccable personal style
- Outgoing and personable
- A passion for design and interiors
- Values organisation, precision and detail
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Calm and professional under pressure, assertive when necessary.
- Fast working and self-motivated
- Team player, helpful and adaptable
- Please submit a CV and hand-written cover letter detailing why you want to work with us.
- Position queries: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission: Bring us your CV in person if possible so we can meet you or email it to: email@example.com
- Submission deadline: 15 July 2016