Start Date: August
Position: Retail Associate
Term: 3 days per week / permanent
Schedule: Sunday-Tuesday each week
- ideally have scheduling flexility to assist with staff cover (Saturdays primarily)
- opportunity to take on more hours
- opportunity for full time work over summer months
We are looking for an effortless match with the Paper Plane ethos and team – someone who is genuinely passionate about interior design and fashion, and loves spending time with people. If you are a professional, outgoing and engaging individual who thrives in a lively retail sales environment, we want to hear from you!
This role is based on our shop floor, so best suits an individual with retail experience who thoroughly enjoys engaging with customers throughout the day and has a sharp eye for organisation and presentation.
- primary focus on customer service and sales
- building and maintaining strong ongoing customer relationships
- maintaining shop presentation to a high standard
- maintaining thorough product knowledge
- processing transactions via Vend Point of Sale system
- gift wrapping
- light cleaning duties
- previous retail customer service and sales experience
- confident with Apple OS
- confident with web-based applications
- confident with Microsoft Office (word and excel)
- be able and happy to work weekends
- ideally has scheduling flexibility
- have a genuine passion for interior design and fashion
- be outgoing and engaging
- thrive in a retail environment, love building customer relationships
- value organisation, precision and detail
- be calm and professional under pressure, assertive when necessary
- be energetic, fast working and self-motivated
- most importantly be a team player, helpful and adaptable
- Please submit a CV & Cover Letter detailing why you want to work for Paper Plane and what makes you a great fit for our team and this role. Please include your availability and any scheduling limitations.
- Position queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission: Please submit your CV & Cover Letter in person, preferably between Monday - Friday so we can say hello. Thanks!