101 Things I Learned in Business School (Second Edition) by Michael W Preis
An informatively illustrated guide to business principles by a professor, entrepreneur, consultant, executive, and Harvard Business School graduate. Success in business—and in business school—calls for a broad knowledge base and the ability to turn it into action. This accessible book provides a thorough grounding in the principles most essential to the study and practice of business, from corporate organization to maintaining customer satisfaction. Lessons include:
- Key elements of organizational philosophy, structure, culture, and behavior
- Ways to grow a business in new and existing markets
- Why fast-growing companies may be chronically short on cash
- How to manage and interpret data when weighing a decision
- How to run a meeting most effectively
- How social and environmental responsibility can be good for business
101 Things I Learned in Business School will appeal to students seeking traction in a demanding curriculum, to self-made entrepreneurs looking to improve their business practices, and to seasoned professionals seeking a refresher on core principles.
18.5 x 13.5cm | 216 pages | Hardcover
Available in NZ & Aus only
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.