The Archimedes' Puzzle - perhaps the oldest known mathematical puzzle, once investigated by Greek mathematician Archimedes some 2200 years ago, has been reimagined as a visually intriguing interior piece full of possibility.
The puzzle consists of 14 pieces of various shapes, with the objective to combine all the pieces to form a square. There are 536 unique ways to assemble the shape - how many can you find?
Printworks offer a range of popular board games and accessories for the modern home. By collaborating with some of the world's best illustrators and photographers, Printworks products are unique and stylish and add a refreshing spin to traditional games and accessories.
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.