The Etch Soapstone Vessel designed in NZ by homeware and lifestyle brand, Città Design, and handmade by Asili is perfect for any living space. Use it as bud vase, or dining and side table piece. From marbled whites, soft pink and orangey hues, to deep bluey grey's the soapstone comes in a range of naturally occurring colours. These natural minerals found within soapstone makes each individual piece completely unique. Every piece has been hand carved from start to finish within a fair trade environment.
- 8cmdia x 9.5cmh
- 7cmdia x 16.5cmh
Made in Kenya
Care: Hand wash only. Do not leave water sitting on item for a long period of time.
Asili was established as a means to work with East African artisans and their respective materials. Asili is a homeware & object design brand. Through collaborations with like-minded designers, architects and brands, they aim to produce quality, ethically designed pieces that will in turn, provide business and a sustainable income for our artisans and their families. Striving to ensure the production of their products has only a positive impact on the environment and communities who create them.
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE IN NZ ONLY
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.