This Asili x Citta Olive Wood Salt Spoon is skilfully carved from reclaimed olive wood and celebrates the unique beauty and character of the wood grain. This mindful process filters traditional techniques and natural materials through a contemporary lens to create a modern artefact - something timeless yet new, ready to be cherished in your home.
A collaboration between Asili and Citta. Made from 100% Reclaimed Olive Wood, this wood is sustainably and ethically sourced and produced within a fair trade environment. Each piece helps to support the artisans, their family and communities in East Africa. Asili offers the design community assurance of integrity.
Size: 11.5cm high
Care: Handwash only. Do not soak; wood is porous and will soak up water which may cause the wood to crack when it dries. Do not store in direct sunlight as this may cause warping and discoloration. Wood is a natural product and will mark/burn in contact with high heat/flames.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.