Ayu - Natural Perfume Oil - Black Musk
Earthy + Woody
Inspired by the study of the revered Vedic scripts, Ayu was born from a belief that intention imbues the soul of a scent. Sourced globally and hand blended locally, Ayu's scented oils are made and measured with the ancient art of perfume, combined with the knowledge of balancing the mind, body and spirit.
Ayu's Black Musk is an exotic, plant-derived scent. The deep smell of jasmine and labdanum fuses with earthy, woody notes of vetiver, agarwood, henna and sandalwood, transforming a delicate floral into an opulent, unisex blend. Uplifting yet grounding, the properties of these aromatics have been revered for centuries due to their healing and spiritual qualities and are noted as some of the oldest recorded scents within the Vedas.
Reduces Vata, Reduces Pitta, Increases Kapha
Ayu scents are hand-blended in a base of the finest ingredients, including:
- Jojoba Oil – A luxurious carrier oil that deeply moisturizes the skin and helps to retain a scent naturally over time.
- Wheatgerm Oil - A natural fixative that is rich in natural vitamins A, B and D.
- Ashwagandha - A revered Ayurvedic herb with restorative qualities, encouraging clarity and overall wellness.
- Amla - A balancing and fortifying Ayurvedic herb that also has powerful rejuvenating properties.
- Sandalwood - Grounding and cooling properties, Sandalwood is a precious and revered ancient oil.