An intoxicating tale of the realms beyond, this wanderlust aroma of saffron and honey dance in a feverish melange of desert spices in the Sufi Natural Perfume Oil by Ayu. Moroccan cedarwood, Oudh, labdanum, patchouli and sandalwood are veiled in deep smoky notes, heavy with the breath of prayer. A deeply sacred perfume that helps in the manifestation of transient bliss.
Woody, spicy & resinous. Balancing & pacifying. Balances the Vata & Kapha dosha.
Ayu scents are hand-blended in a base of the finest ingredients, including Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum Vulgare), Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Australian Sandalwood oil (Santalum Spicatum) *Small amount of synthetics used sparingly.
Inspired by the study of the revered Vedic scripts, Ayu was born from a belief that intention imbues the soul of a scent. Sourced globally and hand blended locally, Ayu's scented oils are made and measured with the ancient art of perfume, combined with the knowledge of balancing the mind, body, and spirit.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.