Eyre Bath Mat in Ivory by luxury towelling brand, BAINA. A repetitive and calming wiggle design, inspired by the reverberations of skimmed water that fits the need of a minimalist. Pairs nicely with the St Clair bath towel.
Material: 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
Size: 50cm x 80cm | 950gsm
Care: Wash before use. Taking into consideration the impact caring for your towels has on the environment, we suggest economical wash cycles & natural detergents.
BAINA is an Antipodean brand of curated towelling founded by Bailey Meredith and Anna Fahey. Their contemporary towels celebrate the daily bathing ritual, softening into the moments that begin and end the day. Committed to creating timeless collections, BAINA takes a mindful approach to craftsmanship and materiality.
Made in Portugal and produced with one of Europe’s most established mills to develop a considered offering.
Christmas Ordering Recommendations:
- New Zealand - order by 15 December
- Australia - order by 22 November
- Rest of World - order by 14 November
These cutoff timeframes are provided by our freight partners. We will continue dispatching orders daily up until 24 December, but pre-Xmas delivery can't be guaranteed.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.