Woodford pool towel or bath sheet in tabac brown by luxury towelling brand, BAINA. The jacquard gate motif displays a simple symmetry, consistent with current BAINA designs. The cut pile velour only intensifies the luxe tabac hue, sending us into a time warp, somewhere off the Italian coast circa 1972. Pairs nicely with the Greenwich bath towel or any tabac pieces.
Material: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
Size: 90cm x 170cm | 600gsm
Care: Wash before use. Taking into consideration the impact caring for your towels has on the environment, we suggest economical wash cycles & natural detergents.
BAINA is an Antipodean brand of curated towelling founded by Bailey Meredith and Anna Fahey. Their contemporary towels celebrate the daily bathing ritual, softening into the moments that begin and end the day. Committed to creating timeless collections, BAINA takes a mindful approach to craftsmanship and materiality.
Made in Portugal and produced with one of Europe’s most established mills to develop a considered offering.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $35
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.