Beeswax Food Wrap - Singles
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $3.50 More info
Beeswax Food Wraps in wildflower print by
Wrap up all those bits and bobs. Cover those leftover dips, chutneys, olives or the last mouthful of cheese. Perfect for avocado and wrapping the end of a cucumber, the list goes on.
Made in New Zealand
- Made with GOTS certified organic fabric and beeswax, tree resin and jojoba - natural preservatives.
- Bio-degradable and free of toxins - simply compost at the end of its life
- The perfect alternative to plastic cling-wrap
- Light and portable
- medium - 27cm x 31cm - perfect for kids lunches and cheese
- large - 33cm x 35cm - great for salad bowls, large sandwiches
- extra-large - 40cm x 45cm - ideal for bread and platters
Care: Honeywraps will last up to 1 year, some even up to 18 months. Over time and use the tackiness will reduce, however they can still work effectively. Avoid raw meats and acidic fruits. Brush or shake off crumbs as you would a breadboard. As needed wash with cold water and an eco detergent, allow to air dry or pat dry with a cotton cloth.