Beeswax Food Wraps - Honey Bee Print
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $4.50 More info
Beeswax Food Wrap packs by earth-conscious New Zealand based company, Honeywrap. These honey wraps will quietly become a firm favourite in your household. Honey wraps are a natural, reusable food wrap - an alternative to cling film and single-use plastics, they are great for keeping food fresh! Perfect for lunches, wrapping goods in the fridge, popping in your pocket with a treat ready for the school pick up or to take a snack on a bushwalk.
Wrap up all those bits and bobs. Cover those leftover dips, chutneys, olives or the last mouthful of cheese. Perfect for avocado and wrapping the end of a cucumber, the list goes on.
Made in New Zealand
- Made with GOTS certified organic fabric and beeswax, tree resin and jojoba - natural preservatives.
- Bio-degradable and free of toxins - simply compost at the end of its life
- The perfect alternative to plastic cling-wrap
- Light and portable
- small twin pack - set of 2 wraps / 17cm x 20cm
- three-pack - 1x small - 17cm x 20cm / 1x medium - 27cm x 31cm / 1x large - 33cm x 33cm
- medium - 27cm x 31cm - perfect for kids lunches and cheese
- large - 33cm x 35cm - great for salad bowls, large sandwiches
- extra-large - 40cm x 45cm - ideal for bread and platters
Care: Honeywraps will last up to 1 year, some even up to 18 months. Over time and use the tackiness will reduce, however they can still work effectively. Avoid raw meats and acidic fruits. Brush or shake off crumbs as you would a bread-board. As needed wash with cold water and an eco detergent, allow to air dry or pat dry with a cotton cloth.