This Tokyo Totepack Compact is a versatile chameleon that adapts to your day, going from tote to backpack, in a scaled-down size with surprisingly sorted storage, by cult favourite daily accessories brand, Bellroy. Carry it in hand for a professional vibe, or clip on the hideaway straps and wear it as a comfortable backpack. Inside the bag, smart pockets sit up top for easy access, while side Pop Pockets keep water bottles or umbrellas upright. A zip guard protects your laptop as you slide it into its pocket, and adds structure to the wide, easy-access opening. An oversized bag can swamp smaller frames, so we kept all the easy organization and scaled down the size.
- Scaled down size for shorter days, and a smaller fit
- Padded laptop sleeve for devices up to 13’’
- Padded backpack shoulder straps that tuck away flat
- Vertical front pockets for easy access on the go
- Multiple internal pockets to organize your things
- Two Pop Pockets for water bottle, umbrella, spare shoes
- Soft webbing grab handles for easy toting
- Made from 100% recycled, water-resistant woven fabric
Size: 40 x 27 x 14cm, 14 litre capacity, 700g weight.
The leathers Bellroy use are premium hides tanned under gold-rated Leather Working Group environmental protocols, then dyed through so they age gracefully. The woven fabrics used are sustainably produced and chosen for their durability and lightweight performance.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.