A traditional design with surprising storage, the Note Sleeve in Black by cult favourite daily accessories brand, Bellroy holds cards, bills and coins in a trim, professional billfold. Place your most used cards in the wallet’s main slots for quick access and move your less used cards to the pull-tab section – for when you need them. The Note Sleeve’s height means it can stay super slim while carrying tall currencies, like Pounds and Yen. Perfect for your international travels. No more dirty business cards; keep those in the rear slot of the bill section. This will separate your cards away from the rest of your contents, keeping them clean and crisp for longer.
- Holds 4 – 11+ cards
- RFID Protection
- Stores flat bills
- 3 Quick access slots and pull tab for less used cards
- Full-sized note section and coin pocket
- Premium, environmentally certified leather
Size: 102mm x 90mm
What is RFID? RFID-blocking wallets are designed to help protect you from a specific type of theft called RFID skimming. This is where information from high frequency (13.56MHz) RFID-based credit cards, passports and transport passes are read and duplicated.
The leathers Bellroy use are premium hides tanned under gold-rated Leather Working Group environmental protocols, then dyed through so they age gracefully. The woven fabrics used are sustainably produced and chosen for their durability and lightweight performance.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.