Casual yet professional, versatile yet simple – the Tokyo Totepack in Black by cult favourite daily accessories brand, Bellroy is a subtle chameleon that fits in wherever your day takes you. Enjoy the comfort of carrying on your back, or tuck in the straps and hand tote when you need to look a little sharper. A zip guard protects your laptop as you slide it into its pocket, and adds structure to the wide, easy-access opening. The Totepack displays smart pocket placement, internal organization pockets sit at the top for easy sorting, while side Pop Pockets keep water bottles and umbrellas separate. Fun fact: the signature Pop Pockets were inspired by pop-out greeting cards – the extra space pops out when prompted, and folds back flat when closed.
- Padded laptop sleeve for devices up to 16’’
- Padded backpack shoulder straps that tuck away flat
- Vertical front pockets for easy access on the go
- Multiple internal pockets to organize your things
- Two Pop Pockets for water bottle, umbrella, spare shoes
- Soft Nylon webbing grab handles for comfort
- Made from water-resistant woven fabric
Size: 430 x 300 x 160 mm, 20 Litres, 850g.
The leathers Bellroy use are premium hides tanned under gold-rated Leather Working Group environmental protocols, then dyed through so they age gracefully. The woven fabrics used are sustainably produced and chosen for their durability and lightweight performance.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.