In this book from the critically acclaimed Little People Big Dreams series, discover the inspiring story of this iconic singer-songwriter, poet, and artist.
Bob Dylan was born in Duluth, Minnesota. As a teenager, he played in various bands and, over time, his interest in music deepened, with a particular passion for American folk music and blues. Dylan moved to New York City in 1961, where he began to perform poetry and music in clubs and cafes in Greenwich Village. There, he recorded a number of albums that made him one of the most influential musicians of history. This fascinating book features stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back, including a biographical timeline with historical photos and a detailed profile of the musician's life.
Little People Big Dreams is a best-selling series of books and educational games that explore the lives of outstanding people, from designers and artists to scientists and activists. All of them achieved incredible things, yet each began life as a child with a dream.
By Isabel Sanchez Vegara and illustrated by Conrad Roset
Size: 20cm x 25cm / 32 pages / Hardcover
AVAILABLE IN NZ & AUS ONLY
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.