A soothing, all-purpose natural nipple balm for breastfeeding mamas and dry skin. Boobie Balm provides much-needed relief for sore, overworked boobies. It contains the healing and anti-inflammatory properties of calendula, along with the protective and nourishing care of beeswax. Also perfect as a nourishing lip balm, scar repair balm, and whole-body care. Warm and nutty aroma with a light scent of coconut.
- Nipple balm / Lip balm / Hand & cuticle balm
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding balm
- For scars - massage into the area lightly 3 times per day
- Soothes stretch marks
- Repair for damaged, dry and cracked skin
- Protective elemental barrier - apply to skin before exposure to harsh weather conditions such as cold air and wind
- Botanical Properties: Soothing, nourishing, protective, repairing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory
Directions: Apply a small amount on nipples after breastfeeding / it is recommended that nipples are free from any product before breastfeeding. May assist with soothing cracked nipples and nipple blisters. Also use to nourish dry skin on hands, body, lips, stretch marks and scars. Patch test on a small area on the inside of your arm first
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Beeswax* (*denotes organic)
This product contains calendula extract, which is deep orange in colour. To avoid staining, please allow it to fully absorb into your skin before coming into contact with textiles
Being Skincare was created by two mothers and friends, and is a collection of multifunctional balms and oils that bring together potent yet gentle ingredients proven to transform, protect and care for the skin. Everyday essentials designed to elevate and simplify your skincare routine, without the need for many products. Being chooses organic where possible, and create in small batches, ensuring fair production practices that are kind to the environment.