Bootie Balm is an all-purpose nappy rash balm that provides gentle protection and all over care for baby's skin. Bootie Balm contains herbal extracts traditionally used to soothe rashes, calm inflamed skin and fight bacteria. Beeswax forms a thin protective barrier on the skin to help prevent and soothe nappy rash. This all-purpose balm also soothes skin irritations including dry skin, cradle cap, eczema, minor cuts, burns and insect bites. A delicate herbal aroma with a light scent of coconut.
- Assists in preventing and soothing nappy rash
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding friendly
- Nourishes dry skin
- Soothes eczema
- For removing cradle cap - rub a small amount to baby’s scalp. Leave on overnight and gently remove the softened flakes in the morning
- For minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites and stings
- Botanical Properties: Calming, protective, moisturising, cooling, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal
Directions: A little goes a long way. Gently pat a small amount on baby's bootie as needed. Also use on dry skin, eczema, minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites and stings. Patch test on a small area on the inside of baby’s arm first
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract, Plantago Major (Plantain) Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Beeswax* (*denotes organic). Free from essential oils for the most sensitive of skin
Being Skincare was created by two mothers and friends, and is a collection of multifunctional balms and oils that bring together potent yet gentle ingredients proven to transform, protect and care for the skin. Everyday essentials designed to elevate and simplify your skincare routine, without the need for many products. Being chooses organic where possible, and create in small batches, ensuring fair production practices that are kind to the environment.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.