Botanical Cocktails: Botanical Mixology with Fresh, Natural Ingredients by Amy Zavatto
Craft delicious wild cocktails from foraged and grown ingredients. The art of foraged, or ‘wild’, cocktails is a growing phenomenon all over the world – from the pop-up bars of London to the farmers’ markets and speakeasies of New York City. Botanical Cocktails is one of the very best books on the market to capture this growing mixology movement – in a beautiful hardback gift format!
Full of lavish full-colour photographs, delicious recipes, and beautiful prose by cocktail expert Amy Zavatto, this inspirational guide to imbibing the great outdoors is a delightful treat for all cocktail drinkers and amateur bartenders. This gorgeous book features 40 incredible recipes divided by season, as well as tips on how best to grow and forage the tastiest ingredients, from berries to herbs, chilis to veggies, flowers to fruit, as well as seasonal suggestions and tips on preserving and storing.
14 x 19cm | 144 pages | Hardcover
Available in NZ & Aus only
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.