Bowls & Broths: Build a Bowl of Flavour from Scratch, with Dumplings, Noodles, and More by Pippa Middlehurst.
From the bestselling author of Dumplings and Noodles, Bowls and Broths is a super-fresh collection of broth-based recipes that will teach you how to season, layer and create versatile and exciting dishes from scratch.
Pippa Middlehurst (aka @Pippy Eats) tells the story of building a bowl from the bottom up – with seasoning and sauce, crunchy bits and fresh herbs, aromatics and toppings – and offers accessible recipes that use these building blocks to maximise the power of ingredients, texture and flavour.
Packed with mouth-watering recipes to make again and again, and chapters on dumplings, noodles, hotpots, rice and even sweets things. All are perfect to try at home for a weekend feast and for quick and easy weeknight dinners there’s handy batch cooking and freezer tips.
With beautiful photography and useful step-by-step explanations, this book is a must-have for beginners interested in the basics or more experienced cooks curious about techniques and flavour combinations. Whether you fancy Ramen with Hand-Pulled Noodles or Miso Chicken Claypot Rice, Pippa's vibrant recipes are sure to satisfy every craving.
Size: 19.5 x 25.5cm | 176 pages | Hardcover
Available in NZ & Aus only
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.