Camper Van Cooking: From Quick Fixes to Family Feasts, 70 Recipes, All on the Move by Claire Thomson & Matt Williamson
Life on wheels doesn't have to mean eating out of cans and packets: from the romance of fireside cooking to cooking on one burner, through easy lunches, greedy brunches and leisurely picnics, and simple sweets and treats, there are so many inspiring options.
Chefs Claire Thomson and Matt Williamson have all the advice, tips and tricks you will need to plan the food for your trip, from essential equipment to basic store cupboard staples. The fabulous recipes include saag paneer curry, gingery rice and prawns, frying pan toad-in-the-hole, Spanish tortilla sandwiches, Bloody Mary prawn subs, toasted waffles with grated chocolate, one-pan fry-up, cherry chocolate mess, and raspberry ripple rice pudding.
Make your camper van feasts special with Camper Van Cooking and enjoy life on the wild side!
Size: 17 x 24cm | 208 pages | Hardcover
Available in NZ only
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.