A minimalist sparkling water maker featuring a compact design and a classic finishes. The Aarke Carbonator 3 in Matte Black is designed from inside out to be the slimmest, most compact sparkling water maker. A perfect fit to suit your interiors, whether it's in the kitchen, at a celebration or by the workspace.
Designed to be quality-centric, you can forget the plastic soda makers of the past. When it comes down to performance, environmental impact and standing the test of time, it's no contest.
Each Carbonator 3 has a seamless, stainless-steel enclosure, premium materials, overhauled internal safety valve system and stainless-steel CNC-machined precision nozzle for a smooth, controlled spray beam.
- Compatible with standard Australian and New Zealand 60L CO2 cylinders (the same one used for your soda stream)
- Carbonates up to 60L of water per gas cylinder
- Cordless design, no electricity needed
- 1x non-toxic BPA-free premium PET bottle included
- Perfectly paired with our Six Barrel Sodas
Please note that the CO2 cylinder is not included.
Size: 15.3cm x 25.8cm x 41.4cmh | 1.45kg | 1L bottle capacity (800ml to fill line).
Designed and engineered in Sweden, built in China.
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.