Charcuterie: Slow Down, Salt, Dry and Cure by Tim Hayward
Preserving and curing at home is easier than you think, and this book explains how. Covering the basics, Tim Hayward takes the home cook from the principles of charcuterie and the importance of salinity, temperature, humidity and time through all the classic techniques of curing and salting, drying and preserving.
With clear step-by-step instructions and photography, explanations of what works and why, and foolproof recipes, you’ll learn how to make everything from Pâté to Pastrami, Smoking Bacon to Salt Beef, Corned Beef to Confit Duck and more.
Packed with useful, accessible information and focusing on back-to-basics skills, the From Scratch series is designed to inspire you to slow down and create.
Size: 13cm x 18cm | 144 pages | Paperback
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.