Kids' Bamboo Dinnerware - Rye
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $4.00 More info
Kids' Bamboo Dinnerware in by Swedish dinnerware designer, Cink. The environmentally conscious, modern yet timeless range that's perfect for everyday snacks and meals at home or picnics in the park! Gorgeous natural tones inspired by nature keep it simple and stylish.
- Made from Organic Bamboo, recycled from the waste created in bamboo chopsticks production
- BPA, PVC, and Phthalates free
- FDA and LFGB food safe approved
- Suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids
- Not suitable for the microwave
CINK was created to provide stylish and environmentally friendly dinnerware for your baby, toddler or child. All products are made from Organic bamboo blended with GMO-free cornstarch and a 100% food-grade melamine binder, making it especially durable and hard-wearing dinnerware resistant to knocks and bumps. All products are coloured with water-based, food-proof colour pigments and unlike traditional melamine products, Cink is not coated with any surface treatments - no nasties.
- Plate - 20cm diameter x 2cm high
- Bowl - 13.5cm diameter x 5cm high
- Sippy Cup - 7cm diameter x 7.5cm deep
- Sippy Cup Lid - 7cm diameter x 4cm high
- Cutlery Set - 17cm long each
Each item sold individually
Care: Top-rack dishwasher safe. Since Cink products are made of natural bamboo material, handwash is recommended for the best results. Not microwave suitable. Please note that although bamboo dinnerware is durable and won't smash like ceramics, it can chip or break if dropped on a hard surface.