The Citrus & Poppy Seed soap bar by Sphaera is a deeply cleansing and calming soap for hard-working hands. Classic and all-purpose, with gentle antiseptic and anti-inflammatory qualities, this bar removes odours and restores moisture. Ideal for cooks, artists, and gardeners.
With Brazilian yellow clay which gently draws impurities from the skin, while poppy seeds offer natural, non-abrasive exfoliation. Coconut milk and sweet almond oil enrich, leaving skin soft, supple, and beautifully clean.
Scent: lemon myrtle, sweet orange, litsea cubeba & Himalayan cedarwood.
Vegan & palm oil free. Contains nut oils.
Care: Allow your soap to drain and dry between uses by using a soap dish. Store your unopened bar in a dry environment out of direct sunlight. Soap does not have an expiry date, however, some of the surface scent will fade eventually.
Sphaera cold-pressed soap bars are thoughtful compositions of form and function, hand crafted from fine natural ingredients. Custom botanical perfume blends composed of pure essential oils infuse each bar and complement its purpose.
Made in New Zealand
Available in NZ only due to customs regulations around the use & distribution of poppy seeds.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.