In the beautiful book series, Little People Big Dreams, children will discover the lives of outstanding women who made a big difference in just about every field; from designers and artists to scientists. All of them went on to achieve incredible things, yet all of them began life as a little child with a dream.
The book follows the life of David Bowie, the Starman who dazzled audiences with his music. As a child, young David had a head full of songs and ideas. He was inspired by the pop and mod scenes in Britain to pick up the saxophone. After earning his stripes in some of the coolest bands in London, David splashed onto the solo scene. His songwriting talent and musical skill made him one of rock and roll's all-time greatest artists. This moving book features stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back, including a biographical timeline with historical photos and a detailed profile of the musician's life.
By Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara and illustrated by Ana Albero
Size: 20cm x 25cm / 32 pages / Hardcover
AVAILABLE IN NZ & AUS ONLY
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.