If you could have dinner with any artist, who would it be?
A Mexican fiesta awaits in the garden at Casa Azul, but only if you can make it past some spider monkeys, hairless dogs, a fawn and an Amazonian parrot. Join Frida (and Frida and Frida), along with Diego Rivera, Leon Trotsky and a trio of powerful women – Josephine Baker, Georgia O’Keeffe and Jacqueline Lamba – as you piece together the artists, artworks and surroundings that bring Frida Kahlo’s passionate story to life.
Do you know why Frida wore long colourful skirts? Or why she often claimed to be three years younger than she was? The answers to all these questions, along with 23 other insightful Frida facts, have been printed on the inside lid of the puzzle. Brace yourself for one of the most iconic, most interesting artist stories in history as you take up the challenge of this 1000-piece puzzle.
Size: The completed puzzle measures 48.5cm x 68cm.
Available in NZ & Aus only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.