Do Agile: Futureproof your mindset. Stay grounded.
When faced with 'new' and 'different', are we really open-minded - or wary and suspicious? In a world obsessed with the latest tech or trend, where groupthink dominates, it's easy to close down our thinking; to mentally inhabit a space that is both comfortable and familiar. Yet what if we've become stuck in our ways? Or stopped having an opinion that was truly our own?
Do Agile is about resetting our minds and moving forward. Tim Drake shows us that to work effectively in any organisation - and in life in general, we require a mindset that is open, alert, engaged and positive. And importantly, aligned with our core principles. You will:
- Define your values, as they change over time
- Find out how 'giving back' leads to a positive mindset
- Reignite a desire to learn
- Retrain your mind to think more autonomously
Today's world requires a new type of toolkit. One that helps build mental resilience, a growth mindset, and a positive outlook. Once that's in place, you can do practically anything.
Size: 12cm x 18cm / 144 pages / Softcover / Author: Tim Agile
AVAILABLE IN NZ & AUS ONLY
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.