Eat Up New Zealand The Bach Edition: Recipes & Stories by legendary Kiwi chef, Al Brown.
The perfect cookbook for the bach, beach house or crib, with more than 150 delicious recipes for sharing casual meals with family and friends.
Al is well known for his love of fishing, so there are plenty of great ideas for using the day's catch, whether it's kahawai, kina or crayfish. The book is also jam-packed with excellent recipes for the meat eater, the vege fan and anyone who likes a sweet treat.
With more than 150 recipes, this is a nostalgic treasure trove that gets to the heart of what New Zealand bach life is and the food that reflects that. Combined with stunning food photography and beautiful on-location shots from around the country, this is the perfect gift for every Kiwi.
We have access to the best fresh produce in the world, and Al's approach is to start with great seasonal ingredients, cook them simply and add a flavour punch to take each dish to another level. It's clever, simple and yet refined food that is inherently Kiwi.
464 pages | Hardcover
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.