The Eco Tote Del Giorno, 'tote of the day' in stunning Amalfitana by Australian brand, Mimmi Terra, features their 'Dura' vertical weave with multi-coloured design, inspired by the kaleidoscopic colours of the Amalfi Coast, Italy. The Amalfitana is ever so slightly smaller than its Tote counterpart.
Mimmi Terra bags are recycled totes made entirely from discarded plastics such as bottle caps and lids. The result is a durable low maintenance material that is hand-woven into Mimmi Terra's timeless designs. A staple bag that can take you from the sea to the store, the perfect sidekick that is both practical and sustainable.
Material: 100% recycled plastic
- Lightweight & durable
- Flexible & collapsible
- Water-resistant, sustainable material
Size: 23cm x 8cm x 25cmh/40cmh with handle. Please note each of the Mimmi Terra totes is unique, as they are handmade and will vary slightly in size.
Care: Maximum tote loading is 4kgs. Do not bleach. Wipe with a damp cloth with environmentally friendly detergents.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.